10,000+ performersGo to Sakuralive
VerdictOverall, SakuraLive is a great live cam site for those who want to see Japanese cam babes perform. Visiting the site at random times throughout the day will show you that there are always cam models online. Even when it’s 3:00 A.M. in Japan, plenty of performers are available. You’ll appreciate that many are using HD cams and the rest of them look good. The only drawback is the slightly overpriced private show, but even then, you can rest assured that you’re paying for a worthwhile show. So, in that sense, your money is being put to good use.
- Chat translation tools for non-Japanese-speaking users.
- Cam2cam option available.
- Model profiles with free photos.
- Some models use Interactive sex toys.
- Advanced search engine.
- Some performers have HD cams.
- Even if you don’t speak Japanese, the chat translation tool will let you converse with any model.
- The advanced search engine allows you to easily find models who interest you.
- With an average of 100 Japanese girls online at a time, you’ll have variety.
- Activating a model’s smart sex toy lets you feel like you’re in control of these submissive cuties.
Pricing & hidden fees
- Live cams are free to browse, but chat and private time require “points” (the site’s equivalent to tokens). Private shows are roughly $4/minute.
- Hidden Fees: None Found
Drawbacks & complaints
- The site has a slightly cluttered layout. When you click a performer’s cam, it opens a second window and if you want to chat, it’ll open a third window, which is a bit of a nuisance. There’s no mobile interface available. The $4/minute for a private show is on the expensive side and other features, like activating their smart sex toys, cost extra. Finally, even though there’s no charge, you must provide your credit card information when creating an account.