500+ performersGo to Xlovegay
VerdictXLoveGay is a decent site with some fun men worth chatting with, but it’s probably not the best choice if you’re looking exclusively for many live gay cams. Only having a selection of 15 to 20 feels underwhelming. Furthermore, most cams are not in HD. However, something that makes XLoveGay stand out is the relatively cheap cost of private shows. On the expensive end, they seem to be $6/minute, but some shows are as cheap as $2/minute. Also, even though your selection of European men won’t always be vast, the ones you do encounter will usually be very friendly and chatty.
- There are smoking hot twinks, jocks, bears and more for you to enjoy.
- The advanced search engine and filters help you find specific performers.
- Some models sell VIP memberships, giving you access to recorded shows nude photos and more.
- XLoveGay is also available in other languages such as French, Spanish, German and Italian.
- Use the mobile version to enjoy live cams right from your smartphone or other device.
- Many models have photo sets and pre-recorded videos. Most of the time you need to have a membership to view them, but some are free.
- Though most guys won’t get naked in free chat, they’re still very willing to tease and have a friendly chat with you.
- Use the full-screen option to get the best view of a performer without worrying about quality loss.
- User comments left on model profiles will show you what others think of them and help you decide if they are worth spending credits on.
Pricing & hidden fees
- You can chat and view live cams for free, but you’ll need to purchase credits for private shows which can cost anywhere between $2 to $6 per minute.
- Hidden Fees: None Found
Drawbacks & complaints
- The main drawback of X Love Gay is that there are never that many cam models online. At most, there are 15 to 20 performers online at a time, sometimes even less and most live cams are not in HD. They don’t necessarily look bad, but you will encounter a few choppy, not-so-smooth looking ones. Also, while most private shows are cheap, other users can spy on them. You’ll need to pay an extra cost per minute if you want shows to be 100% private.