DXLive is all about presenting you with amateur Japanese cam girls. The site’s focus is on Japanese babes, but there’s a variety of them to choose from, with models of all ages, body types and personal styles, so you shouldn’t have an issue finding a girl you like. Unfortunately, one of the biggest drawbacks is the lack of HD cams and the fact that most of the girls don’t speak English and there’s no translation tool to help with communication (though the site itself has an English version). However, there’s still plenty of fun to be had on DX Live. The performers may be amateur, but they’re still very eager and willing to perform live for you.
If you’re in the mood to watch Japanese cam girls, then DXLive is a cam site you’re going to want to check out. On average, you’ll have a selection over 100 online models to chat with. However, the cost of a private show is a bit too expensive for non-HD cams. On top of that, everything else, like cam2cam and remote-controlled toy use, all cost additional points per minute. So while the potential for a great time is certainly present on DXLive, you may want to be wary of your point use or you might end up spending more money than you’d like.
Features & user benefits
- Dozens of Japanese girls online.
- Plenty of performers use remote-controlled sex toys.
- Most models offer free photo galleries.
- Advanced search engine, filter options and a favorites list.
- Cam2cam option available.
- Meeting and chatting with real amateur cam girls from across Japan is a great way to make new connections and learn about another culture.
- The search engine makes it easy for you to find the type of girl you want.
- If you’re a newcomer to the site, DXLive has a “first time” section detailing how the site works as well as prices and other useful information.
Pricing & hidden fees
- Browsing is free, but chatting and private shows require points (the site’s equivalent to tokens). Private shows are roughly $4/minute. Signing up for an account requires a minimum $40 worth of points being purchased.
- None Found
Drawbacks & complaints
- Though the site has an English version, not everything gets translated. Most notably are the model bios. It’s unfortunate because many of them are long and detailed. And there are few English-speaking performers, so unless you speak Japanese, you won’t be able to communicate. There are no noticeable HD cams and the $4/minute for a private show is expensive.